Air conditioning Concession Card Offer
Get a quote below to get an estimate of your AC Unit
Complete the form to get an estimated price for your air conditioning unit and installation.
Register your interest and our team will contact you soon.
Hi-wall split reverse cycle air conditioner (RCAC) for both cooling and heating of individual rooms. A flexible conduit protects your air conditioning system wiring from liquids and dust.
Condensate is a byproduct of your cooling system: it’s the moisture that your AC system removes from the air and “condenses” into liquid form in the process of cooling the air in your space. The condensate drain line usually exits at the outdoor compressor position. The water will run off the concrete footings and drain into the soil.
In a standard installation, the electrical feed from the switchboard (up to 15m) is concealed inside the wall and/or ceiling cavity.
Additional fees may apply to run the electrical feed in a conduit attached to the external wall where there isn’t a wall cavity (Weatherboard or stone walls).
Wall capping to cover wires on the external wall.
Back to Back
Standard back-to-back pricing includes refrigerant lines up to 3 meters in length connected to the rear of the head unit.
Side Exit from the Head unit affixed to the internal wall. (standard installation is with the head unit on the wall that backs to outside)
Terms and Conditions
Activity Eligibility Requirements
Any household in South Australia where the installed product requirements and minimum installation requirements can be met, notwithstanding that:
All the pre-existing heater/s within the conditioned spaces of the premises must be fully decommissioned, removed from the property and disposed of.
Currently, this activity is available for Priority Group Households with a Pensioner Concession Card only.
A Priority Group Households is one that has:
- a valid SA Government concession card OR
- a residential tenancy agreement with the landlord and the rent being $400 or less per week OR
- a SA Gov Electricity Bill Concession OR
- a referral from a SA registered Financial Counsellor OR
- participates in a Retailer Hardship Program
Installed Product Requirements
(1) The reverse cycle air conditioner (non-ducted) must achieve the following minimum performance standards under AS/NZS 3823.2 (2013) or GEMS Air Conditioners up to 65kW Determination 2019 as applicable:
• Heating Performance a. AS/NZS 3823.2 (2013), minimum 3.5 stars or minimum ACOP of 4.0
b. GEMS Air Conditioners up to 65kW Determination 2019, minimum 2.5 stars or minimum HSPF of 4.0
• Cooling Performance a. AS/NZS 3823.2 (2013), minimum 3.5 stars or minimum AEER of 4.0
b. GEMS Air Conditioners up to 65kW Determination 2019, minimum 2.5 stars or minimum TCSPF of 4.0
(2) The reverse cycle air conditioner (non-ducted) shall be single-phase and have a rated cooling output not exceeding 15kW.
(3) Multi-split systems are not eligible.
(4) The installed product must have a warranty of at least 2 years.
(5) Water loop heat pump products must be registered for sale under the Greenhouse and Energy Minimum Standards (GEMS) Act 2012 and comply with MEPS levels specified in AS/NZS3823.2 or GEMS Air Conditioners up to 65kW Determination 2019 as applicable.
(6) The installed product must include demand response capability, in accordance with AS/NZS 4755.3.1:2014, or AS/NZS 4755.2 (when published), or the equivalent of the superseded AS/NZS 4755.3.1:2012. In either heating or cooling mode, the device must be capable of operating in DR modes 1, plus modes 2 and/or 3 as defined in the above-noted standards.
Minimum Installation Requirements
(1) Any reverse cycle air conditioner (non-ducted) installed must comply with AS/NZS 60335.2.40.
(2) Removed pre-existing heaters/coolers shall have refrigerants and any other scheduled substances disposed of in accordance with the Australian and New Zealand refrigerant handling code of practice as established under the Ozone Protection and Synthetic Greenhouse Gas Management Act 1989 (Cth).