Up to $565 rebate on energy-efficient appliances
Save on the cost of a new energy-efficient appliance!
Have you recently bought or are planning to buy a new fridge, freezer or dryer?
Fill out the form below to check how much you can get back
Fill in the appliance purchase application
We check your application and call you for quality assurance
Buying a Fridge? Search By Size or Energy Rating
Appliance Not Listed?
Heat Pump Dryer –
Must be over 5.5 Stars, be over 3kg and have a valid GEMS registration at the time of sale
Fridge – Freezer –
If “Group 1” must be over 3.5 Stars and in a size range of 100 to 500 Liters, and have a valid GEMS registration at the time of sale.
If “Group 4, 5T, 5B or 5S” must be over 3.5 Stars and in a size range of 100 to 700 Liters, and have a valid GEMS registration at the time of sale.
“If 6C” must be over 3.5 Stars and in a size range of 100 to 700 Liters, and have a valid GEMS registration at the time of sale.
“If 6U or 7” must be over 3.1 Stars and in a size range of 100 to 400 Liters, and have a valid GEMS registration at the time of sale.
If the appliance is not listed on our website, please email [email protected] with the Brand and Model Number for us to manually check its eligibility for you.
You will receive written confirmation in response of the rebate value and eligibility to assist you with filling in your application.
Confirmation of eligibility of unlisted appliances will not be done over the phone.
Terms and Conditions
- Your appliance must be purchase on or after the 14th of February 2021.
- It must be purchased from a South Australian retailer
- For Online purchases, the retailer/provider must be able to demonstrate that the appliance has been delivered to premises in South Australia
- It must not be purchased second hand.
- The appliance purchased must not be a wine storage appliance or has any compartment that is intended exclusively for wine or beverage storage.
- Commercial applications will not be accepted from the 4th of September 2021 as we have reached our rebate quota.
- Residential applications for 2021 rebates close December 1st, 2021. Your appliance must be delivered and in your home by December 1st 2021 to be eligible for a 2021 Rebate. Incomplete applications sent on December 1st will be rejected.
- Applications will reopen for purchases made from January 1st 2022.
- Appliances purchased prior to February 14th 2021 and between December 1st 2021 and December 31st, 2021, will not be eligible for rebate.
See the information statement below for full terms & conditions.
Once your Total Estimated Rebate is calculated, you can proceed to submit your application in STEP 2 below:
Get in touch to find out more
We’re here to help – any questions, please get in touch!