Discounted Air- Conditioners
Units and Installation
Get a Discounted Energy-Efficient Air Conditioner
Reverse cycle (or split system) air conditioners help keep your home warm in winter and cool in the summer. If you are planning on getting a brand-new split system air conditioning unit for your home, you may access great discounts on units and installation when selecting an energy-efficient unit thanks to the Retailer Energy Productivity Scheme (REPS).
Register your Interest
Our team will contact you to discuss how to apply for the offer.
Are you unsure of what Air-conditioner size offers a more energy-efficient solution for you?
This Choice article can help you to make a better decision.
These prices include the unit price and a standard installation in NCC zones 4-5.
Prices may vary for NCC zone 6, special Installation and additional requirements.
Travel Surcharge applies for addresses 30km+ from Adelaide CBD. $2.75 per km.
General Terms and Conditions
Activity Eligibility Requirements
– Any household in South Australia where the installed product requirements and minimum installation requirements can be met, notwithstanding that all the pre-existing heater/s within the conditioned spaces of the premises must be fully decommissioned, removed from the property and disposed of.
– Each REPS activity can only be provided once per address
Installed Product Requirements
(1) The reverse cycle air conditioner (non-ducted) must achieve the following minimum performance standards under AS/NZS 3823.2 (2013) or GEMS Air Conditioners up to 65kW Determination 2019 as applicable:
• Heating Performance a. AS/NZS 3823.2 (2013), minimum 3.5 stars or minimum ACOP of 4.0
b. GEMS Air Conditioners up to 65kW Determination 2019, minimum 2.5 stars or minimum HSPF of 4.0
• Cooling Performance a. AS/NZS 3823.2 (2013), minimum 3.5 stars or minimum AEER of 4.0
b. GEMS Air Conditioners up to 65kW Determination 2019, minimum 2.5 stars or minimum TCSPF of 4.0
(2) The reverse cycle air conditioner (non-ducted) shall be single-phase and have a rated cooling output not exceeding 15kW.
(3) Multi-split systems are not eligible.
(4) The installed product must have a warranty of at least two years.
(5) Water loop heat pump products must be registered for sale under the Greenhouse and Energy Minimum Standards (GEMS) Act 2012 and comply with MEPS levels specified in AS/NZS3823.2 or GEMS Air Conditioners up to 65kW Determination 2019 as applicable.
(6) The installed product must include demand response capability, in accordance with AS/NZS 4755.3.1:2014, or AS/NZS 4755.2 (when published), or the equivalent of the superseded AS/NZS 4755.3.1:2012. In either heating or cooling mode, the device must be capable of operating in DR modes 1, plus modes 2 and/or 3 as defined in the above-noted standards.
Minimum Installation Requirements
(1) Any reverse cycle air conditioner (non-ducted) installed must comply with AS/NZS 60335.2.40.
(2) Removed pre-existing heaters/coolers shall have refrigerants and any other scheduled substances disposed of in accordance with the Australian and New Zealand refrigerant handling code of practice as established under the Ozone Protection and Synthetic Greenhouse Gas Management Act 1989 (Cth).
Get in touch to find out more
We’re here to help – any questions, please get in touch!